Clinics & Services
The following services are available at this surgery. Times vary so please ask at reception if you wish to attend any clinics:
- Well baby clinic
- Antenatal & postnatal sessions
- Immunisation & Vaccination
- Well woman clinic
- Contraceptive Services
- Chiropody clinics
- Asthma clinic
- Mental Health services
- Coronary Heart Disease clinic
- Diabetes clinic
- Travel advice service/clinic
- Health checks for older people
- Cervical cytology (smears)
- Minor surgery (referral only)
- Epilepsy clinic
- Wound management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease clinic
- Chronic Kidney Disease clinic
- Self Check Blood Pressure Machine
Practice Nurse Services
The practice nurses undertake work delegated to them by the GP’s, but are also fully accountable in their own right professionally.
They have different skills and you may be asked to give information about your needs so that you can be booked in with the appropriate nurse.
District Nursing Services
The community nursing team are qualified nurses who have undertaken further training/education in District Nursing and Community Health Subjects. They are available to give nursing advice in the patient's own home (to those who are generally housebound), care homes, health centres and GP surgeries.
The team provides care in many areas including:
- wound management
- diabetic care
- stoma care
- palliative care
- chronic disease management
For further information, please contact the District Nursing Service on 01924 327591.